Brings you flexible batch capture with Kodak scanners and other popular models. With automated functions, no click charges, and an array of output choices, KODAK Capture Pro Software delivers incredible value.
Capture Pro Software Upgrade for Version 3.0
Capture Pro Software Version 3.0 is now shipping with all new orders of Capture Pro Software. If you have an active Service and Support Contract as part of your installation of Capture Pro Software, you can upgrade to and run this release as part of your Software Assurance at no additional charge.
Your extreme makeover for document capture and managementKODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quckly convert forms, invoices, patient records and other critical business documents to high-quality images. Efficiently capture critical index data, then automatically deliver it all to databases and applications.
Benefit from new advances in quality control to identify and adjust challenging images without rescanning, enhanced integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT, and more practical innovations. Intelligent Quality Control (QC): When accuracy and readability matter
- Adjusts image quality even when original document is unavailable for improved data capture accuracy
- Reduces cost of error correction through better downstream recognition
- Cuts image review time by intelligently selecting questionable images
Comprehensive integration with MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT and other ECM systems
Imports index configuration from SHAREPOINT from a wide array of column types. Easily standardize configurations across multiple users to eliminate concerns about processing or capturing the right data to feed a process.
An array of stylish, powerful advantages
- Save training costs with one familiar interface for all your scanners while avoiding complications and inconsistencies via shared settings for multiple users
- Cut costs for manual data entry during indexing by using Database Lookup to validate or populate fields from Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) sources
- Leverage your existing ECM Systems and databases through simplified integration capabilities
- Easily customize for specific job and user management requirements with individual APIs
- Keep costs low and predictable with no per-click or volume charges
- Support for MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7, XP and VISTA Operating Systems
- Leverage your investment in scanning devices with support for over 160 popular scanners from Kodak and other vendors
- Automatically bring in existing files from “hot folders,” and perform many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
- Output popular file formats to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously